Size, Color, Affordability.
- Flat-Tee™ comes in both 1/4" (6.35mm) and 3/16" (4.76mm) heights.
- The 1/4" tee is designed for use with long irons and hybrids.
- The 3/16" tee is designed for use with short irons.
- By integrating a low friction ventilated tee head into the flat base, Flat-Tee™ holds the ball stable every time.
- At only pennies each, Flat-Tee™ is a real, consistent, golf tee, approved for regulation play.
- Flat-Tee™ Conforms to USGA Rules of Golf.
- Flat-Tee™ is designed to work perfectly on everyday synthetic driving range mats, as well as traditional grass tee boxes.
- Hitting from a traditional tee is an imperfect exercise as the exact height of the tee cannot be duplicated every time. With Flat-Tee™ it's now a science.
- The Flat-Tee™ low friction ventilated tee head has less surface area, promoting a higher spin rate and higher launch angle, resulting in increased distance and accuracy, and the ability to better shape your shots.
- Raising the tee off the mat may reduce the risk of personal injury and damage to clubs.
- Flat-Tee™ is injection molded using a proprietary blend impact modified nylon, making it virtually unbreakable.
- Only slightly larger than the diameter of a quarter, Flat-Tee™ makes a perfect ball marker, as well.
- By special ordering the Flat-Tee™, you can add your own logo, design, or color. Custom Flat-Tees™ make perfect golf tournament hand outs, corporate and team promotional gifts, and prizes.
- Flat-Tee™ may be custom-ordered in any color.
- Submit your request for special ordering, quantities, and pricing here.